Infiniti Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 15 617 722 433) is committed to compliance with privacy laws which set out standards for the management of personal information.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is what is reasonably necessary for our business functions and activities. When we collect and hold information, it is of the following kinds:
Your personal details such as your name, addresses, email, telephone numbers, drivers licence, date of birth, gender and business details such as name, addresses, email, telephone numbers, ABN, employee information and information to profile your business.
What, how and when you or the company you represent buy from us or have expressed an interest in buying from us; and your stated or likely preferences, for example, whether you or the company you represent may be interested in particular products or promotions.
Your IP address. We may use IP addresses for system administration, investigation of security issues and compiling anonymous data regarding usage of our website and/or mobile applications. We may also link IP addresses to other personal information we hold about you and use it to better tailor our marketing and advertising materials.
How do we use your information?
Where permitted, we may use your information to send you targeted marketing activities relating to products and services (and those of third parties) that we think may interest you, unless you have requested not to receive such information. These may include, but are not limited to, mail outs, electronic marketing (including online targeted marketing and push notifications) and telephone calls.
To whom do we disclose your information?
Your information may be disclosed to the following types of third parties:
- Our contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Commercial credit reporting agency for the purpose of assessing credit applications and ensuring we can continue to provide a credit account to you.
- Suppliers of IT-based solutions that assist us in providing products and services to you (such as any external data hosting provider(s) we may use).
- Publishers, printers, and distributors of marketing material.
- Event and expo organisers.
- Marketing, market research, research and analysis and communications agencies.
- Mailing houses, freight services, courier services.
- External business advisers (such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and recruitment consultants).
Should you wish to contact us you can:-
call 1300 368 587
email [email protected]
2 Delmont Place
Greenfields, Western Australia 6210